Even if it’s not your first time buying a binder, this will help you to choose the best style choice based on your binding needs.
Binders are technical garments and when choosing a style, there are few things to remember.
- Not all binders will compress the same way. Some have more compression and some have less compression. Take a look at the list below for your ideal compression level!
- All of our binders are made with only stretch materials. We do this so that they are more comfortable and allow for more flexibility and breathing room. But this also means that there is a limit to how flat they can compress the chest.
- The more chest tissue a person has, the less able we are to create a completely flat front.
- If you are choosing a binder with an opening, (Side Open Half Binder or Side Open Strapless Binder) it’s important to note that it does take some upper body strength to close the binder tightly around the body.
- If you have large shoulders, we suggest a side-open style to make sure you can get it on and off easily.
Lycra Half Binder
Mesh Half Binder
Long Mesh Binder
Long Lycra Binder
Mesh Back Tank Binder
Mesh Panel Tank Binder
Side Open Half Binder
Mesh Strapless Binder
Strapless Side Open Binder