Origami Customs is:
- A customized and handmade line of swimwear, lingerie, and more for folks of all genders.
- A company that offers people of any size, shape, age, ability and gender expression a safe way to have customized items that meet their needs.
- Each item is custom patterned for a perfect fit.
- An ethical, values-based company, using sustainable manufacturing.
- Fabrics are chosen for their closed-loop manufacturing and sustainability and are either deadstock (headed for landfill), recycled polyester or regenerative bamboo
- Everything is made onsite in Tiohtiá:ke/Montreal by myself and three rad folks who help me out
- We've been around for ten years!
Let me introduce myself! I'm Rae, and I own and run Origami Customs
Although my line is for "all bodies", I specialize in making gender- affirming products for folks of diverse genders. As a Non-Binary Queer Femme with a Transmasculine partner, I care deeply about the needs of the community, which is why I offer completely customizable items for people across the gender spectrum.